Accuracy and consistency are important aspects for processing company payroll. Employees always expect their compensation to arrive on time. Upon receiving compensation, it’s important for them to receive the amount that they’re due; otherwise, there’ll be dissatisfaction amongst the workforce.
As such, it’s of utmost importance that a business gets its payroll ironed out properly. If you have personnel and you want to save costs from accommodating an in-house payroll team, reach out to the payroll specialists here at Payroll Middle East.
We’re committed to providing secure, cost-effective, and compliant payroll outsourcing solutions that meet your business requirements.
KSA Wages Protection System (WPS)
The local government of KSA implemented the Wages Protection System to guarantee the security of employees in the private sector, nationals and expats alike, in receiving their monthly wages fairly and in a timely manner. The system also ensures employees are paid according to what’s agreed in the employment contract.
In addition, wages must correlate with what is registered in the system of General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) of Saudi Arabia. GOSI collects employer contributions, pays the benefits to entitled persons, and implements rules on social insurance. GOSI calculations have been made mandatory in the kingdom. This is why the payroll specialists of Payroll Middle East helps ensure businesses have reports that are regularly updated, kept diligently, and completed as per KSA’s legal requirements.
Our payroll service in KSA helps your company to:
- Free up time in order for employees to focus efforts on the core business;
- Reduce labor and overhead costs dedicated for payroll by eliminating the need for a dedicated IT infrastructure and dedicated staff;
- Minimize legislative and compliance risks as experts can maintain the payroll system for you;
- Secure payroll processing by a team of experts.
Payroll Services in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) Done Right
At Payroll Middle East, we provide payroll in Saudi Arabia and HR solutions that businesses can implement, regardless of their size or kind. From small business startups and mid-sized enterprises to multinational conglomerates, you will be able to benefit from our tailored payroll services and diverse solutions in making company payroll processing more effective and efficient. By outsourcing your payroll responsibilities, you promote productivity while simplifying administrative tasks.
Allow us to work and help you in the background in keeping your business running, so you can put more focus on important aspects such as generating profits and developing your business.
Outsourcing to payroll specialists in KSA
If you partner with our payroll specialists based in KSA, all we need from you is the full list of employees that are registered in your company, employee work hours that they have given, and other variances. We’ll then process the data, and request the appropriate amount that will be disbursed to the employees. Employee compensation can either be through direct deposit to the respective bank accounts of employees or standard cheque.
Once everything is done, we’ll deliver a detailed, comprehensive report to company management. This is to make sure you are informed always on how resources of the business have been distributed. Being payroll specialists, our team are always up-to-date on changes in law to ensure you are fully compliant on the latest changes on the local regulations on employee wages. If you wish to know more regarding our payroll and HR solutions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us today!
What clients receive when they outsource company payroll to Payroll Middle East:
- Electronic pay slips generation;
- Timely and accurate, regulation-compliant salary transfers;
- Disbursal of commissions, bonuses, overtime pay, and other kinds of compensation for employees based on the information provided;
- Payment runs flexibility and adherence to your business requirements;
- Reconciliation of accounts (quarterly basis);
- End of Service Benefits (EBS) calculation and payment;
- Customized reports generation from payroll data analysis;
- Availability of dedicated payroll specialists to handle queries of employees
Other benefits of payroll services in KSA:
- Confidentiality and enhanced security – outsourcing payroll function can mitigate risks of leakage of confidential and sensitive information, potential misuse of funds of a company, and employees’ identities.
- Access to experts – the experienced professionals here at Payroll Middle East are able to provide advice on the extensive issues that are in relation to KSA labor law, ensuring compliance to all the latest updates. Additionally, the outsourcing of a non-core activity provides operational efficiency to an organization.
- Cost effectiveness – a dedicated payroll team comes with a lot of obligations and costs including monthly salary, visas, annual air tickets, annual leaves, overtime costs, and medical costs. The fixed monthly fees of outsourcing payroll functions are far more affordable compared to the cost of hiring in-house payroll specialists.
Backed by decades of industry experience, Payroll Middle East continues to be KSA’s preferred service provider of tailored payroll solutions. SMEs and MNCs alike rely on our expertise for a simplified and integrated payroll solution that is capable of addressing their needs and requirements on time and with complete transparency and the highest level of accuracy.
Comprehensive payroll service for businesses in KSA
With knowledge on local labor laws and extensive market insight, our team helps companies ensure their policies and salary processes adhere to KSA laws and regulations. We’re fully equipped to cater to businesses in various industries and provide top-tier payroll solutions that meet unique and complex business needs.
Entrust the core functions of your organization to Payroll Middle East, the proven and trusted solutions provider for end-to-end, specialized payroll and HR solutions. Speak to our payroll specialists to know how cost-effective services may be modified in meeting and addressing your exact requirements.
Call us today to find out why we’re the preferred payroll outsourcing partner of established companies in KSA. You can also send us your inquiry online.